New York City Immigration Lawyer


NYC Immigration

Coming to the United States to visit, live or work can be a complicated process. U.S. Immigration laws are not easy to understand.

​The Law Offices of Tracy R. Field PLLC provides a wide range of immigration law services. We help clients obtain permanent residency (green cards) or visas. We also help clients apply for U.S. citizenship.

Some of the Immigration services we provide include:

  • Naturalization (Citizenship)
  • Marriage-Based Green Cards (Where the sponsoring spouse is Permanent Resident or US Citizen)
  • Family-Based Green Cards (Other than Marriage Based Green Cards)
  • Fiance Visas
  • H-1B – Temporary Employment Visas
  • F-1 and M-1 – Student Visas
  • R-1 – Religious Workers
  • B1/B2 – Visitor Tourist and Business Visas
  • VAWA Violence Against Women Act
  • Responses to Requests for Evidence
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence Based on Marriage
  • Asylum
  • Investor Visas

We're ready to help you. Get started today!

We have flexible appointments. We can meet by telephone or at our office conveniently located in Downtown Brooklyn.