WHO WE ARE
Tracy R. Field, Esq.
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) – Trusts & Estates Law Section
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
Pro Bono Activities
- Brooklyn Bar Volunteer Lawyers Project (Consumer Bankruptcy and Estate Planning cases.)
Tracy Field, Esq. is the founder and principal attorney with the Law Offices of Tracy R. Field PLLC based in Brooklyn, NY.
Ms. Field received her law degree from Fordham University School of Law. Upon graduation, she began her legal career as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Cornelius Blackshear of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. She subsequently worked for two large New York City law firms where she worked on an array of corporate issues. During this time, she also had the opportunity to work on several pro bono cases.
Through her experiences working with pro bono clients, Ms. Field realized she had a passion for helping individuals and families with their legal challenges. In keeping with that passion, Ms. Field’s practice focuses on estate planning, Medicaid planning, probate and estate administration. She represents clients throughout the five boroughs of New York – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island.